Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kevin " the Savage" Stanley

 Well, I knew he was going to be a fair savage when I first saw Kevin at a K Capital Cup race..he had that intense look about him and he definitely had " the power"..it was a shortlived bromance as he abandoned EPIC and joined IMBRC ..I'm not bitter though..no not one bit !!
Anyway...hes after shaking up the Continuity Elites this year , I mean Masters !!  the rest of you crusty old timers better up your game ..Number 1 in the Continuity Elites is no easy achievement..



Name Kevin Stanley

Club IMBRC

Category Masters

Years racing 1 year sports, 1 year experts, started in masters this year

Best result - Not necessarily highest result winning the K Capital cup in sports. The win was a massive encouragement to move up catagory and push harder
Bike KTM/Giant
Favourite Trail/ Race/ Biking Destination Djouce is probably a hot spot for me, it has a bit of everything

No comments: